Creating SAML IdP in AWS
In this section, you will create an Identity provider in your AWS account to integrate with AD FS. Follow these steps:
- Login into AWS console (if hashcode is given use chapter AWS Event to login) or as Administrator you created in Self Paced Labs.
- Open the AWS IAM console at https://console.aws.amazon.com/iam.
- In the navigation pane, choose Identity Providers, and then click on Create Provider.
- For the Provider Type, choose SAML as the provider type. Enter ADFSSAMLProvider for the provider name. For Metadata Document, click Choose File to select the SAML metadata document that you downloaded from your IdP and click on the Next button to proceed.
- Verify the information that you have provided, and click Create to finish up the creation process.